Before viewing this website, we kindly invite you to carefully review the conditions governing the permitted use of content from this website. These conditions are considered known and accepted by the user when browsing the website.
• This website is maintained by Benedetta Cacialli, registered with the bar association of Florence, in Piazza dei Giudici, 2, within Florence.
• The website has been exclusively prepared to inform users; the information contained herein should not be considered legal advice and cannot replace professional advice.
• Benedetta Cacialli does not guarantee that the information on the website is updated and complete, and rejects any direct or indirect liability arising from the use of the information contained here within, which is not intended to provide any legal advice to the user.
• Benedetta Cacialli reserves the unilateral right to edit and / or remove any and all parts of the contents on the website without prior notice, and within any direct or indirect liability against her for doing so.
- Downloading content from and browsing of the website are done at the sole risk, peril, and responsibility of the user who assumes all liability for any damages that may arise to their own IT equipment and systems.
• The website may contain links to third party sites at which the user may be are directed to log-in; any warranty concerns or any other issue that may occur through interaction with third party links is the full responsibility of the user. Benedetta Cacialli does not assure that the information on third party websites is comprehensive, complete and updated.
• The user expressly indemnifies and holds harmless Benedetta Cacialli from any direct or indirect liability that may arise from use of the website content and information accessed through links to other sites, modification and / or total or partial removal of such content as well as by the activity of downloading from and browsing the website.
• The contents of the website, freely accessible by users, are the exclusive property of Benedetta Cacialli under current copyright law and Legislative Decree 10.02.2005 n. 30. They can only be used in accordance with agreements and special authorizations from the owners.
• The material on the website may not be reproduced, duplicated, printed or otherwise disseminated in any form without written permission by Benedetta Cacialli, with the exception of material for personal use only.
• It is prohibited to link this website or another website to activities and similar activities without written permission from Bernedetta Cacialli.
• To make a link to the website or to use the material contained therein for purposes other than personal use, please submit a written request to the following email address: email@example.com. (Submission of a request is not valid until a written approval has been replied)
“Tutelarti” it is a registered trademark and cannot be used by third parties without prior written authorization of the holder.
Benedetta Cacialli reserves the unilateral right to alter, even substantially, these conditions for use of the website. The changes will be effective upon publication and accepted to be known by the user when browsing the website.
For any request, information or report you are welcome to write us via email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org